Onshore Geotechnical Survey
- Standards Geotechnical drilling usually involved some insitu tests while drilling such as Standard Penetration Test, Pressure Meter Test and Field Vane Shear Test. Some disturbed and undisturbed sample are also taken for laboratory analysis. To assure that undisturbed sample can be retrieved in high quality, we are utilizing the proper tools for the specific soil behavior based on their consistency:
- Osterberg (GUS) fixed piston sampler for undisturbed sampling in very soft-soft of sandy soil to obtain Class 1 quality sample referring to BS-5930 and EN ISO 22375-1 Part 6 2009 Standard. This hydraulic fixed piston type sampler can be done using a single rod resulting fast and reliable sample.
- Mazier core barrel system for undisturbed sampling in soft-hard soils. Especially when alternating consistency of layers are encountered
- Triple core barrel system for rock formations.
- We are also able and having intensive experiences to conduct Cone Penetration Test with/without Pore Pressure measurement. We have developed some CPT Rigs having various driving capacity of 2.5 – 20 tons.